Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Spice

I miss the Old Spice commercials featuring the Man Your Man Could Smell Like.  They were hilarious, and I particularly enjoyed the personalized You Tube responses.  Apparently I wasn't the only one, and a craft swap was organized around these commercials, and I, of course, decided to participate.  After re-watching the entire Old Spice playlist, I was inspired!

First up, I created two tickets to That Thing You Love. 


The PDF is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vb7tx4nk72v0de/tickets.pdf

Print a couple onto cardstock, cut them out, and be the man her man could smell like!


I also made a little amigurumi of The Man Your Man Could Smell Like, complete with removable towel and 6-pack abs~


Designs copyright Ganon's Mom, feel free to share with credit, do not sell this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment